Terms & Conditions
- I agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, WorthyTen, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon my actions or inactions like (i) my access to or use of Services, (ii) my violation of these Terms & Conditions, or (iii) the infringement by me, or any third party using my account, including but not limited to any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this agreement or arising out of the Customer’s infringement of any applicable laws, regulations, including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. I agree not to settle any manner without the prior written consent of WorthyTen. WorthyTen will use reasonable efforts to notify me of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it. I agree that this defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Platform.
Selling Product To WorthyTen:
- WorthyTen and its Associates reserve the right to cancel any order or not fulfill the same at their sole discretion. All initial quotes are pending our evaluation of your gadget and no binding offer is made until we have had a chance to inspect the gadget. We reserve the right to change our quote at any time.
- Worthy Ten and its associates reserve the right to refuse to purchase any or all items in the order at their sole discretion.
- Worthy Ten and its associates reserve the right to limit the number of purchases that are honored to any customer at their sole discretion. This is irrespective of the quantity committed at the time of placing the order.
- Please ensure that you are the legal owner of the goods you wish to sell, as ownership will be transferred to Worthy Ten Recommerce Pvt Ltd once goods are bought. Once transaction has taken place then it cannot be reversed. You understand once a device is sold by you via Worthy Ten, in no scenario can this device be returned back to you.
- You certify that you are the legal owner of the gadget that you want to sell.
- You certify that the product(s) is not involved in any forged/ theft/ snatching/Finance (EMI) or any Criminal offense.
- Prices on the website are subject to change without any notice. Prices offered maybe changed once the tester verifies that the grade of the item selected in the order does not match with the actual condition of the item as per Worthy Ten grading criteria. Decision of Worthy Ten in grading the item will be final.
- Should you be given a quote via our website/app/Affiliate and upon inspection your gadget is A) a different model than originally quoted, B) missing any parts, C) in a different condition than stated, we, in instances mentioned heretofore and beyond, reserve the right to change our offer.
- All gadgets sold must compulsorily be attached with the following documents:
self-attested ID-proof (government approved) of owner of old gadget;
b. self-attested indemnity bond provided by us if required;
- It is also your responsibility to wipe, clean or delete data on your Gadget being sold to Worthy Ten. You confirm that all the data in the said device will be erased before handing it over. You also confirm that in spite of erasing the data manually/electronically, if any data still accessible due any technical reason, WorthyTen shall not be responsible for the same and you will not approach Worthy Ten for any retrieval of the data.
- You understand that Products distributed as gifts from state sponsored or NGO funded distribution programs are not accepted on Worthy Ten.
- We reserve the right to modify this agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of our website/app, any of our tools and services, following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified. Terms and conditions modifying the Agreement are effective immediately upon publication
- Worthy Ten reserves the right to cancel any transaction that is deemed suspicious or fraudulent on the organization’s own discretion.
- Once the product is Purchased from the customer WorthyTen has the authority to Upgrade or Degrade the Grade of the Product under any circumstances.
- That M/s WorthyTen Recommerce Private Limited is buying this product as a simple buy /sell/ exchange trader for pre-owned goods and M/s WorthyTen Recommerce Private Limited is not aware of any forgery / misuse / theft / fraud / Finance (EMI) or any type of criminal activity / involvement of this product.
Buying From Worthy Ten:
All products are pre owned/ lite used/ Refurbished.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which sets out additional specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times, warranties, after-sales service and guarantees.
Please note, however, that all product descriptions and images are for display purposes only and do not represent the finished product. Any accessories listed will be for mint condition items only, and are not included on good condition, poor condition, Discounted, or Budget items.
Box contents may vary additional downloadable content listed on the box may not be included. The grade category doesn’t depends on the shutter count of the camera. We cannot insure the exact shutter count of the each camera every time
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
All prices are inclusive of GST. Tax invoice for second-hand goods sold and the buyers shall not be eligible to claim any Input Tax Credit thereon.
No Cash/Card Refund shall be made under any circumstances
Condition of items
We will charge you more depending on the condition of our products. For Cameras, Lenses and Accessories etc., we break this down into grades:
Grade-A-Mint – Product in mint condition with all original accessories.
Grade-B-Good – Product in good condition with all essential accessories.
Grade-C-Working – Product in poor condition with all essential accessories.